TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE INTUITIVE EATERS MORNING ROUTINE.
This agreement is between the Member (refers to any purchaser and/or user of any of the Programs, Products and/or Services) and Victoria Evans Official (the “Coach”).
Responsibilities of Member
- Member is responsible for creating and implementing their own decisions, choices, actions and results as well as being responsible for their own physical, mental and emotional well-being. As such, the Member agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services or teachings provided by the Coach. Member understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any eating disorder, disordered eating, mental disorder or medical disease or issue.
- Member understands that the coaching, advice, and information provided by the Coach in The Intuitive Eaters Morning Routine (the “Program”) is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by mental, medical or other qualified health care professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Member is currently under the care of a mental health professional, eating disorder professional or other medical professional, Coach will recommend that Member inform the mental health care provider, or eating disorder professional provider and/or medical professional of Member’s engagement with the Coach and the Member is not acting contrary to medical advice received from their health care provider. The coaching and any advice provided through this program by the Coach are not intended to replace the services of trained medical professionals. Eating disorders and disordered eating can have serious health consequences, and you are advised to seek medical attention for matters relating to your health and, in particular, matters that may require diagnosis or treatment. The Coach disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information, advice, and direction provided by the Coach. The Coach is not engaged in the practice of medicine, and the information provided by the Coach is strictly intended for informational purposes only. Member should not use the Program or any information or advice provided by the Coach to diagnose, treat, or mitigate any disease, disorder or abnormal physical state or as a substitution for any prescribed medication or treatment plan for yourself or any other person. For greater certainty, the Program and information from the Coach is not to be used in the diagnosis, treatment, mitigation or prevention of a medical condition. Consult with your healthcare professional before relying on any information or acting on any recommendations provided in this Program by the Coach.
- Member confirms they are age eighteen or older as this Program is only intended for those who are 18 years of age of older. Accessing this course while under the age of eighteen is unauthorized and is in violation of this agreement. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
Services, Schedule & Fees
- The Member agrees to complete the Program content in its entirety in order to receive all Program benefits
- The payment to be processed through Stripe or Paypal.
- The Coach agrees to hold all information (documented or verbal) that the Member shares with the Coach during the Program in confidence to the extent allowed in law. However, the Member agrees and acknowledges that the relationship between the Coach and the Member does not have the same legal protection or rights of confidentiality as between a doctor and patient or lawyer and Member. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Member without the Member’s express consent. The Coach will not disclose the Member’s name as a reference without the Member’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Member; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Member’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Member; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Member’s confidential information; or (e) that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
- According to the ethics of the coaching profession, topics may be shared anonymously as well as hypothetically with other coaches for the purpose of training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, or for further coach professional development and consultation purposes.
- Coach reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason. The payment of the Program fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- No refunds will be permitted once card is charged.
- Except as expressly provided in this written agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Member for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Member may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Member’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Member to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Coach retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to the Program content and materials provided to the Member through the Program, including all copyrights and any trademarks belonging to the Coach. The Program content and materials are being provided to the Member for their individual use only and with a single-user license which means that the Member is not allowed or authorized to share, copy, sell, post, distribute, reproduce, duplicate, trade, resell, exploit, or otherwise disseminate any portion of the Program or Program materials, electronically or otherwise, for business or commercial use, or in any other way that earns the Member money, without the Coach prior written permission.
1.This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
This agreement takes effect as of the date the Member has selected and submitted that they have read and agreed to the terms and conditions at the Program sales checkout.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.