Please contact Victoria by email: [email protected] if you'd like to interview her as a guest on your podcast.
If you would like to be interviewed on Victoria's podcast, Weighing In On Happy, please email Victoria using the same email as above.
The podcast episodes that Victoria has been interviewed on as a guest can all be found hyperlinked below.
Victoria Evans began her career in the corporate world with a prominent Fortune 500 company in the beauty industry in Montreal. During this time, her challenges related to eating disorders, mental health, extreme dieting, and overexercising became a catalyst for creating a solution to an issue millions of women deal with today. As a successful Intuitive Eating Coach, she is disrupting the wellness industry through her fundamentally science-based approach. Victoria helps countless women heal their relationship with food by optimizing their mindset for happier and healthier lifestyles through her online programs.
Links for show notes:
- Why do we always seem to self-sabotage and fail at our attempts to lead a happier and healthier lifestyle?
- What kind of destructive eating behaviors do you see most often and what can we do about it?
- How can we slow down and eat mindfully when we're constantly stressed, busy, and overwhelmed?
- Many of us have gained weight during Covid-19, how can we feel confident in our body and connect to it despite this?
- What is radical self-love and how do we start to practice it in our daily life?
- How can we use feminism to combat perfectionism and people-pleasing, especially when it comes to our body?
- You coach science-based intuitive eating. could you explain what that is and why you think it is the key to achieving our potential
- Can you share with us some of your famous actionable tools to start practicing eating intuitively today?